US$ 29.30
The dock was built in 1789 by Mr Perry and was incorporated into the East India Docks in 1806
grapes and a chestnut
A very strong cluster of flowers
View showing Park Lane
Hale also sentenced to death two women tried before him for witchcraft
Essex Road, Islington, London Finish:Single The dock was built inEssex Road, Islington, London, 1842. Mr Corbet's school, adjoining the Queen's Head Tavern, Lower Road (now Essex Road), Islington, 1842. Formerly the residence of Joseph White, coin collector, in which house he died.
US$ 29.30
US$ 135.14
US$ 117.24